Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: Game 6 - Sabres @ Sens - Tue Oct 24, 6:45pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
RE: Game 6 - Sabres @ Sens - Tue Oct 24, 6:45pm
Permalink  
 

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

DS your current (I think) card: 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MQECqKOJociYXZpsHjVWhgFA&scored=3207471&bname=data_sprite12_game6


 There was a return of London Bobby, right?


 I actually didn't hear any whistles, lol. Was waiting for them though.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Chuckie does something, two lids are lost. 


 Chuckie does something fighty

And maybe refs suck? MSG guys talking over the call.


 Yeah, Tuch clipped him and Chuckie got the instigator. 



-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 24th of October 2023 09:19:43 PM


 Refs suck, yea or nay?


 yeah, they're losing control of the game too. 



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

DS your current (I think) card: 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MQECqKOJociYXZpsHjVWhgFA&scored=3207471&bname=data_sprite12_game6


 There was a return of London Bobby, right?


 Yep



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 

MSG definitely sucks



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1412
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

DS your current (I think) card: 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MQECqKOJociYXZpsHjVWhgFA&scored=3207471&bname=data_sprite12_game6


 There was a return of London Bobby, right?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

I swear I heard "instigator" but MSG ignoring it…even strength…I'm so confused!


 Alex Tuch: Interference



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Chuckie does something, two lids are lost. 


 Chuckie does something fighty

And maybe refs suck? MSG guys talking over the call.


 Yeah, Tuch clipped him and Chuckie got the instigator. 



-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 24th of October 2023 09:19:43 PM


 Refs suck, yea or nay?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 

I swear I heard "instigator" but MSG ignoring it…even strength…I'm so confused!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Chuckie does something, two lids are lost. 


 Chuckie does something fighty

And maybe refs suck? MSG guys talking over the call.


 Yeah, Tuch clipped him and Chuckie got the instigator. 



-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 24th of October 2023 09:19:43 PM

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 

DS your current (I think) card: 

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MQECqKOJociYXZpsHjVWhgFA&scored=3207471&bname=data_sprite12_game6



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

WTF?  Forsberg wasn't told he wasn't starting the 3rd?

https://x.com/PanofSCU/status/1716985044357513282?s=20


 That’s some awkward ****!


 Oops!  My bad!


 We gave that one to the NHL after allowing pride tape again, but yeah would have fit for this too.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Chuckie does something, two lids are lost. 


 Chuckie does something fighty

And maybe refs suck? MSG guys talking over the call.



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 

That’s was a dirty play by tuch 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1412
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

WTF?  Forsberg wasn't told he wasn't starting the 3rd?

https://x.com/PanofSCU/status/1716985044357513282?s=20


 That’s some awkward ****!


 Oops!  My bad!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 

Chuckie does something, two lids are lost. 



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

WTF?  Forsberg wasn't told he wasn't starting the 3rd?

https://x.com/PanofSCU/status/1716985044357513282?s=20


 That’s some awkward ****!



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 9026
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Chuckie got hurt. Is that did something?


Nah, we don't dab injuries or potential injuries. 


 Unless someone is decapitated.



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

Has any tv show overstayed it’s welcome more that the walking dead?


 Survivor.


 YES!



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 

Nice pass by chabby. 



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 9026
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Has any tv show overstayed it’s welcome more that the walking dead?


 Survivor.



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 59  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.